All Indian River County Libraries will be closed beginning March, 19, 2020 until further notice!
Staff will be onsite at the Main Library and the North IRC Library to continue to offer assistance as follows:
Fines will not accrue until further notice! Outside book drops remain open.
- Drive-up Hold Pickup
- Holds can be placed online or by phone
- Phone assistance with devices and our digital services
- Hoopla and Overdrive will be available for digital resources
(restrictions have been lifted and Hoopla checkouts have been temporarily increased to 6 per card)
- Drive-up Tax Forms
- Limited Printing Service at No Charge
Hours for Main and North IRC Libraries:
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
For more information and updates please see the Indian River County website at www.ircgov.com
Vero Beach Musuem of Art Passes
How the pass works:
- Pass is open to all Indian River County residents with a library card in good standing.
- Pass is good for up to two adults - children under 17 already receive free admission to the VBMA.
- Pass is good for one visit.
- Pass is good for exhibitions admission only*
- Pass is not renewable or available for reserve.
- The pass is not a membership and does not retain member benefits.
- Pass is valid for seven days from the time of check out and will remain on the patron’s record for the duration of the seven-day checkout. Patrons may only check the pass out one time per month.
- Only one pass may be checked out at a time.
- A limited number of passes are available per branch.
Please check the Museum website at www.vbmuseum.org for exhibitions, tours, hours of operation, and policies.
*Restrictions may apply including seperate admission to special events/programs and classes.